hindward precose 50 Claremont Senior Center is slowly opening
gay dating app near te aroha new zealand Zhenlai Monday 12 – 3
Tuesdays 9 – 3; 6 – 9
Wednesdays 9 – 3
Thursdays 9 – 3
Limache ivermectin for dogs over the counter Masks required for those entering that are NOT fully vaccinated (i.e., required dose(s) plus 14 days) and recommended for others
- Meals are still Drive Thru takeout ONLY on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call 543-5998 before 10:30 AM for reservations, $5 non members, $4 members. Pickup between 11:45 and 12:15. Menu is subject to change (according to what is available!).
- Open for VNA Foot Clinic and Miracle Ear by appointment with those venders.
- June Business meeting June 8 at 1:00 PM.
The following activities are at Claremont Senior Center:
- Card playing; get together with a group. We have cards at the center for you to use. No Group? How about some solitaire?
- Pool table; Group play most mornings, or come in and sharpen your skills!
- Mahjong is played with a group on Thursday, but you can come in with friend to play anytime!
- Are you a puzzler? We now have 2 puzzle tables! Come and help us get those puzzles put together. Or borrow/ swap for one to take home! We have a GREAT selection in our Library.
- Are you a sports fan? Or want to watch TV with friends? Come watch our big screen in the lobby.
MIRACLE EAR is open.
VNA Foot Clinic is Open. Call VNA to make an appointment.
Our library is open to members for books and puzzles. Book and puzzles exchange and donations are welcome!
The COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan in New Hampshire
AARP New Hampshire has an information page, Here is the link: